Thursday, November 17, 2005

Time to Split

Spring Time in the burbs.

I can't believe the dirty sons of bitches at Nor-don collections managed to track me down in Korea. They must have got to my mom somehow. Dirty. sons. o' bitches.

These cakes were just out lying in the street. Plain in sight where any ol' person could snag 'em. But that would never happen in Korea, you say! Not in hysterically bone-jarringly honest Korea! Shocked, you say! Shocking! Well let me disabuse you of this notion - Koreans are no more honest then Puerto Ricans

I tore up their letter in the lunchroom then set the motherfucker on fire, and drank a pint of rum in front of the kindergarteners while demonstrating the history behind the 'hang-man' game and re-enacting the show-me-the-money scene, sotto voce, from Jerry Maguire, which, incidentally, has become a modern international classic.

Peoples they do love them some shiny baubles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Burnt Toast said...

It's all farts and giggles until "they" catch up with you. That's some good comedy, you shoud put that in the keeper file.

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home